Keep Those Who Serve In Our Hearts
During The Holidays
Our 9th Annual Mission Holiday Cards campaign inspires families with kids and households of all ages to make holiday cards and write letters to lift the morale of active-duty military personnel who are away from friends and family during the holiday season.
We know from experience how much it means to the troops to have them in our thoughts. And we know how empowering it is to focus on doing good for others. The more cards you make, the more women and men we can reach.
- Send 1,000,000 cards & letters from 10/15 to 12/15/2021
- Raise $20,000 to collect, organize, and mail cards overseas by 12/1/2021
- Raise funds by providing donors with a gift of 10 Mission Holiday official cards when they give $25 or more
How to Get Involved
To get involved, all you need to do is gather your family and friends with arts and crafts materials to create your own personalized cards & letters sharing love and appreciation.
Instructions & Guidelines
- Make as many cards as you feel comfortable
- Cards can be homemade or store bought – get creative, have fun
- Write a simple and kind note inside each card along with your signature
- Use a generic salutation such as “Dear Service Member”
- Reference “the holidays”, “halloween”, “Thanksgiving”, or “season’s greetings” if you like
- Put each card or letter in a blank, unsealed envelope
PO BOX 2649
Ponte Vedra, FL 32004
- DO NOT Address cards or letter to specific individuals – they will not be delivered
- DO NOT Include your home address or other personal information on cards or envelopes. We are not responsible if you choose to disclose personal information in your cards.
Make a $25 Donation
Get a Pack of 10 Official Mission Holiday Cards as Our Gift
We need your financial contributions, both large and small, to execute Mission Holiday Cards and other urgent initiatives to collect, organize, and mail cards. Each US Postal Service box contains ~350 cards and costs approximately $20 to ship.
Please consider a donation of $20 or more to cover the box cost of mailing 350 cards. Thank you for your support!