Year-Round Love & Gratitude
Your cards and letters are truly cherished by soldiers. They are a lifeline to the world back home. Their arrival on a military base always make it a special day and lifts the morale of everyone for days to follow.
We accept cards of love and appreciation year-round. Although not required, we encourage you to participate in specific Projects and Events by associating your cards with the theme.
Instructions & Guidelines
- Make as many cards as you feel you can
- Cards can be homemade or store bought – get creative, have fun
- Write a simple and kind note inside each card along with your signature(s)
- Use a generic salutation such as “Dear Service Member”
- Reference the Project theme, if you like
- Put each card or letter in a blank, unsealed envelope
PO BOX 2649
Ponte Verde, FL 32004
- DO NOT Address cards or letter to specific individuals – they will not be delivered
- DO NOT Include your home address or other personal information on cards or envelopes. We are not responsible if you choose to disclose personal information in your cards.
Special COVID-19 Extra Precautions
- Follow good hygiene procedures
- Wash your hands frequently
- Use gloves, if you have them
- Use a disinfectant to clean all your arts & crafts materials before and after
- Allow your completed cards and envelopes to sit untouched for at least 1 day before you send them
- If you or anyone in your household has or thinks they have COVID-19 or are sick, refrain from participating until you are certain you are well.